Information about our school in English
De kleine Nicolaas is a growing primary school in Amsterdam South with Dutch and international pupils.
The school thinks it is important children become world citizens, who take responsibility for their own choices but also for the community. The pupils are stimulated to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable them to be agile.
At the same time, they are challenged to be authentic and make personal choices. Clear expectations and trust are important values at the school. Although the school is located in the urban environment of Amsterdam it creates opportunities to discover and explore nature and culture in the immediate vicinity of the school and in the city.
- Confidence “I have never done it before, but I think I can do it.”
- Learning is fun!: “YESSSS, I've got it”
- Personal development “Every big journey starts with the first step”
- Clear expectations: “Have we agreed on this? We will do it.”
- High quality of education: “Learning is not a preparation for life, but life itself."
English language education from group 1. Cost of lunchcare: €255 (yearly, based on 4 weekdays, bring your own lunch concept).
Would you like to learn more about De kleine Nicolaas. Sign up for the monthly information session in English.
the session are held on Fridays. From
10.00 til 11.00 am we have an English session.
- Vrijdag 28 januari 2022
- Vrijdag 18 februari 2022
- Vrijdag 25 maart 2022
- Vrijdag 22 april 2022
- Vrijdag 20 mei 2022
- Vrijdag 24 juni 2022